“MOVING MINDS THROUGH MOVIES”
This strategic school partnership intends to improve both digital competences and language skills through motion pictures aimed at emphasising differences and similarities, while bringing forward fundamental values like tolerance to other cultures, respect for the common and individual heritage and acceptance of alterity. We will work with the medium of film: high quality, anti-mainstream movies of general or topical interest through which students will promote their own national identity within the framework of a European identity. It addresses a target group of students aged 15-18. It involves 3 essential dimensions - cultural, educational and professional.
The parnership includes 5 schools:
- Colegiul National "Vasile Alecsandri", Bacau - ROMANIA
- I Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace im. Leona Kruczkowskiego, TychY - POLAND
- Polo Liceale Statale “R.Mattioli”, Vasto - ITALY
- Kauno Jono Basanaviciaus gimnazija, Kaunas - LITHUANIA
- Ozel Sultangazi Ugur Temel Lisesi, Sultangazi – TURCHY