The purpose of the second Learning / Teaching / Training Activity was to write storylines focused on local social issue and to improve student’s film - making skills.
- - to improve students’ film-making skills
- - to develop students’ knowledge about film production
- - to create the context for students to discuss social issues, compare and contrast them, based on short films
- - to enable students to objectively evaluate film scripts
- - to ensure the participants’ contact with the host country’s culture
- - to improve participants’ communication, interpersonal and presentation skills