- - To negotiate responsibilities among partners;
- - To establish the dates for the first LTTAs – Poland and Italy;
- - To devise a common methodology for the selection of students and organisation of LTTAs
- - To discuss initial preparatory steps – what has been done, what is yet to be done;
- - To identify potential risks which may affect the project implementation;
- - To get acquainted with the system of education, geographical regions etc. of the partners.
The purpose of the first Transnational Project Meeting is to establish a common action plan for the first year of implementation.