- To negotiate responsibilities among partners for the final report;
- To present the work of each partner and the structure of the final product;
- To establish the deadlines for the submission of the reporting documents;
- To discuss final steps – what has been done, what is yet to be done;
- To get acquainted with the system of education, cultural and geographical features of the host partner country.
The purpose of the second Transnational Project Meeting was to establish a common action plan for the finalisation of the guide, elaboration of final report, communication among partners.